201. TBD. Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR (2019/2020 TBD).
200. TBD. African Materials Research Society Meeting, Arusha, Tanzania (December 9-12, 2019).
199. TBD. Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, University of Arizona, Tuscon, AZ (November 7, 2019).
198. TBD. Center for Nanoscale Materials, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, IL (September 18, 2019).
197. TBD. NaNaX9: Nanoscience with Nanocrystals, University of Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany (September 16, 2019).
196. Nanoengineered materials and devices to detect DNA hybridization and single nucleotide polymorphisms. Nanotechnology and Single Cell Analysis in Biology and Medicine Symposium. 258thACS National Meeting, San Diego, CA (August 25-29, 2019).
195. Confined defects formed by chemical lift-off lithography to pattern multi-functional substrates. Structure at Solid-Liquid Interfaces: Effects of Confinement and Chemical Patterning Symposium. 258thACS National Meeting, San Diego, CA (August 25-29, 2019).
194. Eavesdropping on neurochemical signaling in vivo. Wearable & Implantable Sensors Symposium. 258th ACS National Meeting, San Diego, CA (August 25-29, 2019).
193. Aptamer-field-effect transistor neuroprobes: Towards multimodal sensing. 7th Micro- and Nanotechnologies for Medicine Workshop, University of California, Los Angeles, CA (July 12, 2019).
192. Aptamer-field-effect transistor neuroprobes: Towards multimodal sensing. National Institutes of Health High-Risk High-Rewards Symposium, Bethesda, MD (June 5-7, 2019).
191. TBD. Department of Chemistry, American University, Washington, DC (June 4, 2019).
190. Chemical and electronic eavesdropping on brain neurotransmission. 37thBiennial Meeting of the Spanish Royal Society of Chemistry, San Sebastian, Spain, May 29, 2019.
189. Nanotechnology meets neuroscience and medicine. Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Waterloo, Canada (May 1, 2019).
188. TBD. Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Waterloo, Canada (May 1, 2019).
187. Aptamer-field-effect transistor microprobes for in vivoneurotransmitter detection. Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, Philadelphia, PA (March 18, 2019).
186. Eavesdropping on neural communication. Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, CA (March 6, 2019).
185. Eavesdropping on neural communication. Wearable Tech+Digital Health+Neurotech Conference. Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA (February 21, 2019).
184. Functional biomaterials and biosensors. Expanding Frontiers in Chemical Sciences: American Chemical Society and Indian Academy of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh, India (November 1, 2018).
183. Functional biomaterials and biosensors. Indian Institute of Technology, New Dehli, India (October 30, 2018).
182. Functional biomaterials and biosensors. 14th International Conference on Atomically Controlled Surfaces, Interfaces and Nanostructures (ACSIN14), Sendai, Japan (October 24, 2018).
181. Electronic neurotransmitter sensing. Cell Press—NERF: Neurotechnologies, KU Leuven, Belgium (September 30-October 1, 2018).
180. Aptamer-field-effect transistor biosensors. International Conference on Nanotechnologies and Biosciences, Heraklion, Crete (September 24-28, 2018).
179. Field-effect transistor biosensors. Micro- and Nanotechnologies for Medicine: Emerging Frontiers and Applications, California NanoSystems Institute, University of California, Los Angeles, CA (July 20, 2018).
178. Serotonin transporter function and anxiety-related behavior. Genetic, Physiologic, and Therapeutic Perspectives on Transporters in the Nervous System, International Society for Neurochemistry Satellite Meeting, Maintenon, France (August 26, 2017).
178. International Society for Serotonin Research, Cork, Ireland (July 15-19, 2018).
177. Multiplexed serotonin and dopamine monitoring: Why faster is better v2.0. Monitoring Molecules in Neuroscience: 17th International Conference, Oxford, UK (March 25-29, 2018).
176. Neurotransmitter sensing via aptamer-field-effect transistors. Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, Orlando, FL (February 26-March 1, 2018).
175. Rapid pulse voltammetry for selective neurotransmitter sensing. Ralph N. Adams Symposium Award, Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, Orlando, FL (February 26-March 1, 2018).
174. Neurotransmitter sensing via aptamer-field-effect transistors. Atlantic Basin Conference on Chemistry, Cancun, Mexico (January 23-26, 2018).