190. TBD. Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR (2019/2020 TBD).
189. TBD. African Materials Research Society Meeting, Arusha, Tanzania (December 9-12, 2019).
188. TBD. Center for Nanoscale Materials, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, IL (September 18, 2019).
187. TBD. 37th Biennial Meeting of the Spanish Royal Society of Chemistry, San Sebastian, Spain, May 26-30, 2019.
186. TBD. Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Waterloo, Canada (May 1, 2019).
185. Aptamer-Field-Effect Transistor Microprobes for in Vivo Neurotransmitter Detection. Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, Philadelphia, PA (March 17-21, 2019).
184. Functional biomaterials and biosensors. Expanding Frontiers in Chemical Sciences: American Chemical Society and Indian Academy of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh, India (November 1, 2018).
183. Functional biomaterials and biosensors. Indian Institute of Technology, New Dehli, India (October 30, 2018).
182. Functional biomaterials and biosensors. 14th International Conference on Atomically Controlled Surfaces, Interfaces and Nanostructures (ACSIN14), Sendai, Japan (October 24, 2018).
181. Electronic neurotransmitter sensing. Cell Press—NERF: Neurotechnologies, KU Leuven, Belgium (September 30-October 1, 2018).
180. Aptamer-field-effect transistor biosensors. International Conference on Nanotechnologies and Biosciences, Heraklion, Crete (September 24-28, 2018).
179. Field-effect transistor biosensors. Micro- and Nanotechnologies for Medicine: Emerging Frontiers and Applications, California NanoSystems Institute, University of California, Los Angeles, CA (July 20, 2018).
178. Serotonin transporter function and anxiety-related behavior. Genetic, Physiologic, and Therapeutic Perspectives on Transporters in the Nervous System, International Society for Neurochemistry Satellite Meeting, Maintenon, France (August 26, 2017).
178. International Society for Serotonin Research, Cork, Ireland (July 15-19, 2018).
177. Multiplexed serotonin and dopamine monitoring: Why faster is better v2.0. Monitoring Molecules in Neuroscience: 17th International Conference, Oxford, UK (March 25-29, 2018).
176. Neurotransmitter sensing via aptamer-field-effect transistors. Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, Orlando, FL (February 26-March 1, 2018).
175. Rapid pulse voltammetry for selective neurotransmitter sensing. Ralph N. Adams Symposium Award, Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, Orlando, FL (February 26-March 1, 2018).
174. Neurotransmitter sensing via aptamer-field-effect transistors. Atlantic Basin Conference on Chemistry, Cancun, Mexico (January 23-26, 2018).